Friday, November 20, 2009

My Review - Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Single Player

Go to fullsize image

Its here and its bigger than ever.Its Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 (just to make things simpler I'll just call it MW2 for the rest of the review)

Now I have to applaud Infinity Ward and everyone who participated in the production of this game because it is simply amazing.Hands down the best game of 2009.

The graphics are stunning and it makes you feel like your in an actual war.This is most prominant in the levels in Washington D.C. It gives you the idea of how Washington D.C would look like in a situation like this.
Its simply stunning.

The story is well writen but I would advice you to throw logic and continuity out the window not because its a bad story but because it has so many twist and turns.My only advice :- dont strain your brain thinking too much about the story ;)

Probably the one and only problem I had with this game was that we are given the option to reduce difficulty but no option to increase it.I found this rather strange.So as an experiment i lowered the difficulty from Hardened to Regular.Regular turned out to be significantly easier.It was then I realised I couldnt reset my difficulty level :(
I had to restart my whole campaign because of this ( laugh it up guys....laugh it up)

I will make a separate review for its multiplayer and special-ops capabilities.

Total ratings : I would rate this game a 9/10

Graphics - 10/10
Story-9/10
Price-6/10 (its pricy at about rm180)

No comments:

Post a Comment